Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Seeker

I began the journey of my life on this day, 43 years ago and so thought it would be the perfect day to add another aspect to that journey. I hope that you will allow me to share with you my thoughts on lifes path and together we will grow with wisdom, love, faith and charity.

With any journey there is a beginning, whether it be the spark of inspiration to start it or taking the first physical step, it is the moment that you commit to moving forward. The first card in a deck of tarot symbolises this very movement. Card number 0, The Fool (or The Seeker). Why fool ? not because you are foolish but because it is with the act of faith you begin a journey into the unknown. This naive, innocent beginning, watched by your guardians, offering you the world if you are prepared to the take the risk of the first step. Why the number 0 ?  This number represents pure potentiallity as all numbers start from here. So our journey has potential, it has faith, it has willing, but does it have a destination ? of course......     How can you travel a path unless you know where you want it to take you?.  That is the first part of the journey, the goal, then you have to work back from there to work out how you are going to achieve your goal.  My immeadiate goals change all the time. They are influenced subconsiously by the people around me,  any strengths that I currently recognise in myself and even moments of inspiration when I learn new things. My long term goals are totally set in concrete.. no moving these big boys.... To Love, To Give, To Inspire and To Live With God.

All great athletes seek personal bests.
It's a wonderful approach to life.
Always seek new challenges,
especially those that stretch your capabilities.
But remember, it's not the goal that's important:
it's the quest that brings the benefits. 

Patrick Lindsay



Join me in this journey, share with me your thoughts and your stories. Open your heart, your mind and trust that we are all heading into an incredible future.



Love and Gratitude,
Lisa xx



                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment